Friday, August 1, 2008

Ethan Can Drive Without Me!

I just want to say that I am glad that my son had to drive for the D.O.T before they issued him his license because I know Dan would not have issued it to him unless he felt he deserved it. I feel like I am proud but at the same time very scared for the unknown. As I wrote the title of this post "Ethan can drive without me " I know even if I'm not there God is by his side, (and I'm sure God will be wearing his seat belt with my son) HA!We have already told Ethan that he would be having to buy his own car (I guess that's what happens when you have older parents) and the blessing is he doesn't even have a job yet!He has had his license for 3 days now and still hasn't asked for the car yet, it might be because he went swimming the other day for 6 hours, lets just say he is as red as a baboons hiney! Now I have a son that is acting like some men when they are sick and act like they are the only ones that have been sun burned. I'm sure God is doing this all for me so I can still enjoy Ethan before he takes his first ride without his mother! I will be sure to thank God for helping me out tonight in my prayers.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wonderful post Sherry, I remember Heather leaving the firt time by herself, makes you a little sad but glad. They are certainly spreading there wings